Have you noticed how more and more people are passing on their usual tipple for something less, should we say, alcoholic? Whether for health reasons, weight loss, or simple clarity of mind, there’s an entire industry popping up around non-alcoholic “cocktail” style beverages. We say, “Why not make your own?” And why you’re at it, why not make it a healthful drink too!
Below you’ll find four of our favorite non-alcoholic mocktails — perfect for the warmer weather. As an added bonus, they all pack in the power of our collagen peptides or our Master Cleanse too.
Cheers to the drinks that do it all (minus the hangover)!
GINGER MINT COLLAGEN COCKTAIL
Refreshing mint? Check. A kick of ginger? Check. A serving of collagen peptides with 10 grams of protein? Check, check, and check. This drink is just what you need to kick back on a hot day and it gives you your daily serving of collagen. Can a mocktail lover ask for more? We think not.
- 1 serving LonoLife Unflavored Collagen Peptides
- ½ lime, squeezed
- 13oz ginger beer
- Mint leaves for garnish
- Pour ginger beer over ice
- Stir in collagen so it completely dissolves
- Squeeze the ½ lime and mix together
- Top it off with some mint leaves and relax.
SPICY CUCUMBER MARGARITA
Dare to be different with this spicy-yet-refreshing take on the traditional margarita. We love this drink because, well, who doesn’t love a margarita? But, also, because the jalapeno gives it just the right amount of kick to make it interesting.
- 4 fluid oz LonoLife Cucumber Lemon Collagen Peptides
- 2 limes, juiced
- ½ jalapeno, seeded and sliced
- Blend all ingredients together
- Yep – it’s that simple!
STRAWBERRY PINA COLADA
Is it even cocktail season if you’ve not had a pina colada yet? We think not, which is why this strawberry special makes our list. This alcohol-free version is something the entire family can enjoy, and can even make for a meal substitute when you feel like a pina colada liquid lunch is in order!
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 4 fresh strawberries
- 8 chunks frozen pineapple (about 1 ½ cups)
- ½ cup canned organic light coconut milk, unsweetened
- 1 serving LonoLife Coconut Pineapple Collagen Peptides
- A handful of blueberries for garnish
- Put pineapple, coconut milk, and LonoLife Coconut Pineapple Collagen Peptides into a blender and blend on high speed for about 1 minute or until smooth
- Fill two small glasses halfway and blend strawberries into the remaining drink in the blender
- Top off glasses with the remaining pina colada. Garnish with blueberries, and enjoy!
Master Cleanse Mocktail
Have 1 minute? Then you have a mocktail with nothing more than our LonoLife Master Cleanse and sparkling water. Seriously, if you love the combo of tart lemon, sweet maple syrup, and kicky cayenne, then you’re in luck.
- 1 single-serve pack of LonoLife Master Cleanse
- 8oz sparkling water
- Pour Master Cleanse contents into a glass of sparkling water, mix, and enjoy.
Looking for more easy ways to consume your collagen each day? Check out the delicious recipes here.